In compliance with Law 34/2002 (July 11, 2002) on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI / CE), we offer complete information on the owner of this website:
- Commercial Name: Coformación®
- Registered office: Calle Libertad, 16. Posterior. 28936 Móstoles (Madrid).
- Activity: Training Academy
- General Data Protection Register: Inscribed with the Code 2.162.040.077
Object / General Conditions of Service
The use of this website implies that any person accessing it (user) agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service in force at the time that user accesses this website.
Coformación® reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at the appropriate time, the technical characteristics and operation of the website, as well as these General Conditions of Service.
Coformación® undertakes to:
- Provide the service offered according to the information presented on the website, both in relation to deadlines, prices, offers or other circumstances offered.
- Likewise, it undertakes not to transfer the personal data of its users to third parties nor to carry out commercial actions that may be considered as spam practices (unsolicited commercial mail).
- We also undertake to treat the personal data of its users with total privacy and protected by modern security systems and in accordance with the requirements of current legislation. In any case, users will have the right to their personal data in accordance with the regulations on data protection.
The user accepts:
- To use the website only for the purpose for which it was made available, for lawful purposes, without making speculative, fraudulent or illegal requests.
- That the data provided, except typographical error, are real, correct and offered in good faith to carry out the service.
With respect to the contents of this website, it is totally forbidden to:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Coformación®.
- Any type of infringement of the intellectual property rights of their legitimate owners.
- The use for commercial or advertising purposes of its contents, in whole or in part.
If you wish to use part of the contents of our website, you can request it by contacting us. In any case, you will need the express written authorisation of Coformación®.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of the contents of this website is expressly prohibited, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
- The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
While browsing the website, when requesting information using the 'more information' form and when registering on the website (e.g. when passing a course exam), the IP address of the computer with which the website is accessed may be recorded.
This data is completely anonymous and will only be used to comply with legal requirements (GRPD), such as verifying acceptance of various terms of service, as well as to make statistics of visits through Google Analytics.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by european law.
If you have any questions about the conditions presented here or want to make any comments about them, you can use the contact information provided in the contact section of the website.